PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management, graduates are expected to:
- conceptualize and analyze complex, aviation management problems or issues. i
- demonstrate oral and written communication skills in presenting and analyzing aviation management information.
- demonstrate understanding of ethical standards required of a professional aviation specialist.
- formulate and justify appropriate aviation management strategies and solutions.
- identify and define the core characteristic and fundamental functions of aviation management.
- show the ability to work effectively as a team member.
- state contemporary theories concerning essential aviation management functions, operations and procedures.