Undergraduate Admission Procedures
and Applying Online
Please read the following instructions carefully before applying online.
( Students must contact the Admissions office at 014948888
- Male Colleges)
1.The student has to sit the aptitude exam (Qeyas) conducted by the National
Center for Assessment in Higher Education. (This exam is required for graduates
of regular (Arabic-Speaking) Saudi high schools). For more information about
this exam, please visit
www.qeyas.org. Graduates of International
(Non-Arabic Speaking) Schools are recommended to take either the "English"
version of the "Qeyas" test or SAT I exam, in order for them to be eligible to
apply for a PSU scholarship.
2. The student needs to fill the application-for-admission form (ONLINE or at
the Information Desk of the Deanship of Admissions and Registration).
3. The student has to pay the application fee, either:
- cash at the Student’s Accounting Office in campus,
- or deposit the fee at the PSU Bank
Account # 017-059999-001 SABB Bank, Hai Al-Worood Branch (for the Men's Colleges
or Account # 2120844469940 Riyadh Bank, Al-Takhassussi Branch (for the Women's
and submit the receipt to the Student Accounting Office.
(The application fee is non-refundable). The fee can be paid before the Entrance
4. The student has to attend the Entrance Exam in the date and time specified by
the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Students who earn excellent scores
in the exam will be eligible to take the Preparatory Year Program (PYP)
promotion exams. Students who pass the PYP promotion exams with high scores may
be exempted from part or all of the PYP.
Students applying to join Prince Sultan Private University should submit the
following documents :
1. The student must keep sufficient copies of all document submitted to university, before submitting them.
2. One copy of the original general secondary school certificate.
3. One copy of the Qeyas (or SAT I) score.
4.One copy of the National identification document.
5. A good conduct certificate issued by the school from which the applicant has
6. Four (4) recent 4x6 cm photographs.
7. An official document from the workplace granting permission for the applicant
to study at PSU. (Only in cases where the applicant is in employment).
Admission Criteria & Requirements
A student applying to study for a B.Sc. degree in any of the majors offered by
Prince Sultan University should satisfy the following conditions:
1. Has a general Saudi secondary school (high school) certificate (natural
sciences, or social and administrative sciences) or equivalent. Those students
who have their high school diplomas from administration major can join the
Finance, Marketing and Accounting department only. High school diplomas earned
outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must be approved by the Ministry of
Education in Riyadh.
2. Pass the University Entrance Exam.
3. Be a full-time student; part-time enrolment is not permitted.
4. Has a record of good conduct.
5. If an applicant is public or private sector employee, he should obtain
written approval to study from his workplace.
6. Satisfy other conditions stipulated by the board of PSU and announced at the
time of application.
7. To pass the medical check-up.
8. The student should have earned his high school diploma within the past
The academic aptitude of applicants is based on their secondary school average,
Qeys (or SAT I) scores, and the results of the Entrance Exam.
Students can be admitted at PSU as Transfer Students based on the following
1. Student must be currently enrolled at a university that is accredited by the
Ministry of Higher Education in Riyadh.
2. Only courses with (C) grade or better can be transferred.
The Academic Transfer committee will decide the courses that can be transferred
based on the concerned department’s evaluation of the course contents.
3. The Maximum number of credit hours that can be transfered (beyond the PYP) is 34 credit hours.
1. Official Saudi Arabian High School Diploma, or an equivalent high school
diploma. (High school diplomas issued outside Saudi Arabia, must be accredited
by the Ministry of Education in Riyadh).
2. Official Transcript from the student’s current university.
3. Official and detailed course- description of the courses taken by the
NOTE: Applications are for the Preparatory Year Program (PYP).
Students can join a particular degree program after passing the PYP.