To be an internationally recognized centre in robotics and internet of things
- To promote applied research on Robotics and Internet of Things in Prince Sultan University through international collaboration with industrial and academic partners
- To develop robotics and IoT solutions for real applications to sustain the economic and social development in Saudi Arabia inline with 2030 vision.
Benefits for PSU
- O1: Establish a professional research environment in PSU in the robotics and IoT research.
- O2: Attract external funds and grants to PSU.
- O3: Provide a consultation service to the industry both locally and internationally.
- O4: Develop robotics and IoT solution's for the Saudi Market in collaboration with international companies.
- O5: Providing training services to communities in the field of robotics and IoT.
- O6: Contribute to the involvement of undergraduate and graduate students in professional research and promote their intellectual and learning skills.
- O7: Establish international collaboration with reputed research groups and institutions in robotics and IoT.
- O8: Contribute to the enrichment of computer science and engineering programs in the field of robotics and IoT
- Promoting the research impact of PSU around the world (improving its ranking among world's Universities).
- PSU will contribute to advancing the knowledge in the area of robotics and Internet of Things.
- Promote the research infrastructure and resources at the University through the establishment of high-tech lab's for robotics and Internet of Things.
- The research group will work towards getting external funds for research from industry or other funding institutions such as KACST.
- Establishing a professional and effective collaboration with top universities in the areas of robotics and IoT