Applying for Academic scholarship
Procedures of applying for academic scholarship
Date of submission for scholarship applications:
- Applying for scholarships starts at the beginning of the university’s admission
period, while scholarship applications will subsist until all seats are filled, or
when the admission period ends.
- Online Registered Students will be accepted if they meet the following requirements: date of submission and the Availability of vacant seats.
- If the vacant seats are filled before the end of the registration period, the student can register in the waiting list. If there are still available seats before the end of the registration period, applicants will be admitted depending on the number of those vacant seats. Priority will go to the date of submission regardless of the GPA.
Steps to apply for Academic scholarships:
- Apply to PSU and acquire a student ID number. To register in the university,
- Calculate the scholarship ratio through the scholarship calculator, then choose the desired scholarship. To move to the scholarship calculator, click here.
- Head to the Scholarship Office to obtain the scholarship letter of credit.
- Submit the scholarship letter of credit to the Finance Affairs Office and pay for tuition fees after discount, to start registering subjects.