Faculty Position in Teaching courses of Environmental Engineering, College of Engineering
|Institution:||Prince Sultan University|
|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Category:||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Posted:||March 15, 2023|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
Prince Sultan University is the first private university in Saudi Arabia to have been awarded ACCREDITATION by the NCAAA (National Commission for Assessment & Academic Accreditation). Further, it is the youngest university to have achieved such a milestone.
Prince Sultan University is the first private university in Saudi Arabia, and emphasizes excellence in teaching, research and community services. PSU offers a Preparatory Year Program in which students develop their English, Mathematics, Computer, and Physical Education/Health and Recreation skills to the standards required for study in the following English-medium undergraduate courses:
- Computer and Information Systems
- Finance, Marketing, and Accounting
- Aviation Management.
PSU also offers graduate programs leading to:
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Computer information Systems
- Master in Engineering Management (MEM)
- Master in Software Engineering (MSE).
The Engineering Management Department is seeking male applicants with the rank of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Full Professor in Environmental Engineering for its up-coming Academic Year 2023/2024 which starts in August 2023.The candidate is expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in Introduction to Environmental Engineering, Environmental Engineering Processes, Hydrology, Fluid Mechanics, Environmental Management, Solid Waste Management, Air Pollution Management and/or other subjects related to Environmental Engineering. The courses taughtarebased on the applicant expertise and background.
Candidates must have earned a Ph.D. in Civil/Environmental Engineering from a reputable institution. Those with Professional Certification and/or professional experience, mainly in teaching and scientific research activity, will be given preference for hiring consideration. Candidates affiliated with internationally well-known Organizations will be on top for hiring consideration. Commitment to quality in teaching, research, services is required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The University is continuously expanding and its campus is situated in well-equipped new premises in north-central Riyadh.
- We offer a one-year renewable contract (renewable subject to Dean/Director and student evaluation) and a competitive salary package based on academic qualification, rank and teaching experience as stated above;
- Other benefits include: medical insurance coverage for the employee & dependents residing within the Kingdom, (spouse & 4 children below 24 years of age);
- Transport allowance;
- Round trip tickets (maximum 4: employee, spouse and 2 children below 18 years of age) for annual leave with paid annual (summer) vacation of two (2) months, plus 2 local paid holidays of about 15 days each (as applicable);
- Tuition fees of Saudi Riyals 30,000 maximum for children attending school within the Kingdom. Details will be specified in the contract.
- Free, furnished accommodation plus essential utilities and maintenance will be provided subject to availability, OR the successful candidate will be provided a housing allowance based on academic rank.
- End-of-service yearly gratuity, which starts on the 2nd year of continuous service (if candidate completed a minimum of 2 years.)
Apply with a cover letter to:
(Please write this code in the SUBJECT of your email: PSU2023CEE, otherwise your information will not be identified by the system)
|Postal Address:||Faculty/Staff Recruitment Officer
Office of the Rector
Prince Sultan University
P.O. Box 66833