Senior Researcher in Applied Linguistics, College of Humanities & Sciences
|Institution:||Prince Sultan University|
|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Posted:||May 03, 2023|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
The Applied Linguistics Research Lab (ALLAB) at Prince Sultan University is recruiting full-time senior researchers to contribute to the research output and activities of the lab.
ALLAB is committed to quality research output in highly ranked publication venues and the creation of strong links between research and the community it should serve. The Lab conducts research, holds research-related activities, offers training to interested budding researchers and provides research-based consultations. The lab objectives are to (1) conduct and publish high-quality Applied Linguistics (AL) research, (2) promote AL research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, (3) provide training for budding AL researchers, (4) enhance collaboration among AL researchers nationally, regionally, and internationally, (5) raise awareness among the public of AL findings, (6) offer research-based consultations to relevant institutions and (7) attract grants for the Lab’s projects and sponsorship for its activities.
- PhD holder in Applied Linguistics (AL) or a related field
- Extensive experience with AL research and willingness to contribute to the ALLAB output
- Experience with Psycholinguistic online measures (e.g., eye-trackers, experiment builders, etc.) and corpus-based research is highly recommended
- Excellent publication record in Web-of-Science indexed journals with several regular annual articles
- High h-index and number of citations
- Demonstrated ability to lead research projects with high impact
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong record of research grants
- Good experience supervising MA and PhD students
- Involvement in high-quality scholarly activities (e.g., editorship in journal, TPC of conferences, good record of research collaboration)
Position is available immediately [from June 2023]. Applications will be open until otherwise notified.
Apply with a CV and cover letter to:
Email: Dr. Ivana Roncevic
Please, write this code in the SUBJECT of your email: PSU2021ALLAB, otherwise your information will not be identified by the system.
Prince Sultan University
Applied Linguistics Research Lab (ALLAB)
|Postal Address:||Faculty/Staff Recruitment Officer
Office of the Rector
Prince Sultan University
P.O. Box 66833