Research Professor, The Educational Research Lab (ERL)
|Institution:||Prince Sultan University|
|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Category:||English and Literature|
|Posted:||March 13, 2022|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
Title: Full-time Research Professor
Report To: ERL Representatives Team
The research professor is a world-reputed scholar with a high research impact. He/she is selected based on the criteria set by the University based on the number of citations (total and annual) and the h-index. The research professor must have a full-professor rank. Exceptions can be made for associate professors based on their records.
- He/she must have a full professor rank (or associate professors, as an exception).
- H-index greater than 40.
- Number of Google citations is greater than 4500.
- Number of Google citations in 2019 is greater than 400.
- Number of Scopus citations in 2019 is greater than 300.
The Research Professor should have a Full Professor position, with the criteria mentioned above. However, it is possible to consider Associate Professor candidates if they have outstanding achievements.
Teaches one to two courses per semester.
- Interested applicants should apply directly through Prince Sultan University | Career (psu.edu.sa). In case of any questions or concerns please contact: email@example.com
- Interested applicants should provide a cover letter, their updated CV, and research records (ISI & SCOPUS)
|Postal Address:||Faculty/Staff Recruitment Officer
Office of the Rector
Prince Sultan University
P.O. Box 66833