Senior Researcher, The Educational Research Lab (ERL)
|Institution:||Prince Sultan University|
|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Category:||English and Literature|
|Posted:||March 13, 2022|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
Job: ERL Senior Research
Title: Full-time Senior Researcher
Report To: ERL Representatives Team
A senior researcher is a full-time researcher in a research lab at the University. He/she is a Ph.D. holder at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor with experience of at least five years. He/she must have excellent research capabilities and maturity that is essential for a research lab at the University.
- Ph.D. holder with a rank of associate professor or research professor.
- He/she must have at least five years after receiving a Ph.D. degree.
- He/she must have at least published three journal research papers in the last year.
- How many research projects has he/she attracted or worked on in the past?
- What is the quality of his published research papers?
- How many supervised students in Ph.D. and Master degrees?
- What are the technical strengths of the candidate needed in the research lab?
- Does he/she have industrial experience?
The Senior should have the rank of associate professor or assistant professor.
- No teaching load.
- Can be assigned a course with coordination with the lab leader as a part-timer.
- Interested applicants should apply directly through Prince Sultan University | Career (psu.edu.sa). In case of any questions or concerns please contact: email@example.com
- Interested applicants should provide a cover letter, their updated CV, and research records (ISI & SCOPUS)
|Postal Address:||Faculty/Staff Recruitment Officer
Office of the Rector
Prince Sultan University
P.O. Box 66833