- a general Saudi secondary school (high school) certificate in natural, social or administrative sciences or equivalents or
- a high school diploma earned outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia approved by the Ministry of Education in Riyadh
- secondary certificate or high school diploma awarded within the past five years
- pass the University entrance exam
- be a full-time student | part-time enrolment is not permitted
- have a record of good conduct
- if a public or private sector employee, applicant present a written approval to study from the workplace
- satisfy other conditions stipulated by the board of PSU and announced at the time of application
- pass the medical check-up
- submit academic aptitude scores based on the Qiyas or SAT I exam scores and take the PSU Entrance Exam.
Note: Applications for the admission to the university are for the preparatory year program, students can enroll in their desired academic majors after passing the preparatory year. Students who completed their IELTS or TOFEL exams must report to the Admission Office to consider the possibility of exempting the student from all (or part of) the English Language curriculum in the preparatory year. The applicant must enter the entrance exam next Wednesday or enter EPT test provided by the National Center for Assessment.