A student whose enrollment is cancelled may apply for re-enrollment using the same university ID number and academic record he/she had before cancellation of his/her enrollment, according to the following regulations:
- He/She must apply for re-enrollment within five regular semesters from the date of dismissal.
- The College Council and the authorities concerned must approve the re-enrollment.
- If five or more semesters have lapsed since he/she interrupts his/her studies from the University; the student can apply to the University for admission as a new student without consideration of his/her old academic record if he/she fulfills all the admission requirements announced at the time of application.
- A student can be granted re-enrollment only once. The University Council may make exceptions when it deems necessary.
- A student cannot be re-enrolled if he/she has been on probation prior to his/her cancellation of enrollment.
The Rules of Implementation for Article 17
- A student whose enrollment is cancelled must submit a re-enrollment application to the Admission and Registration Deanship for readmission at least a month prior to the beginning of the semester in which he/she wants to register.
- The Admission and Registration Deanship coordinates with the College Council to reach a decision regarding the application.
- If the student interrupts his/her studies for five semesters or more, he/she may apply for admission as a new student (if he/she fulfills all the admission requirements announced at the time of application), and he/she will be assigned a new student ID number, without considering his/her old academic record.
- These rules do not apply to students who have been dismissed from the University.
- The financial rules and regulations stated in Appendix D must be observed.
A student who has been dismissed from the University for academic or disciplinary reasons, or who has been dismissed from another university for disciplinary reasons, will not be granted readmission. If it becomes evident after admission that he/she was dismissed for such reasons, his/her readmission is considered canceled from the date of readmission.