The Translation and Authoring Center (TAC) is pleased to announce
Prince Sultan University Translation Award for Faculty Members in Saudi Universities
for the academic year 2021-2022 as follows:
- The applicant should be faculty member at one of the Saudi university holding a PhD degree in any field
- The applicant should not have received a previous grant or award for the work applied for, and provide proof of that
- It is permissible to submit a translated book that has not been published and does not have prior copyrights. The university may publish the book according to the recommendations of the opinions of the referees and committee members.
- Application deadline extended until 30 August 2022.
- For more information about the award, please visit the link: https://www.psu.edu.sa/en/TAC-award
- For more information about the application requirements and to fill out the application form please visit the following link:
Translation Award for Faculty Application Form
- Submit the published work by e-mail
Deadline extended until 30 August 2022
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Mona M. Al-Yemni