The following conditions are required in order to consider the application:
1. The applicant must hold a Bachelor degree in a related discipline from a university recognized by the Ministry of Education (MOE) in KSA.
2. An applicant will be considered for admission in the program if his/her Undergraduate degree performance is ‘very good’ (B) or above. However, based on guidelines of the MOE, this condition can be waived for ‘upper good’ (C+) given that the computed “Specialization GPA is ‘very good’ (B)”.
3. The mode of instruction of the obtained degree should be “Full-Time”.
4. All applicants are required to take IELTS minimum score of 6.0 or its equivalent TOEFL score.
5. Note that students who obtained their Bachelor degree in a country whose native language is English are exempt from the English Proficiency Test.
6. For more information, please visit: https://www.psu.edu.sa/en/admissions-Graduate-Admission
In addition to the above conditions, the following documents are expected to be submitted:
1. An Online application which can be accessed through the link:
2. A copy of the resume (in English) with the application
3. Statement of Purpose which explain the reason for selecting the program and choosing Prince Sultan University to continue your graduate study.