Courses for Certification (C4C) Program
Courses for Certification programs aims to empower students from College of Computer and Information Sciences(CCIS) with specialized skills needed to advance towards a successful career ensuring lifelong learning skills.
- The training will include hands-on training and access to hi-tech virtual labs. Students will take a highly valuable and recognized International Certification at the end of the program. The students attending these training will be supervised by CCIS faculty who area certified and experienced in the field.
- For this training program, we will collaborate with our existing partners such as EC Council, SAP, Oracle and Microsoft.
- This program will add value to the current curricula and help meet the demands of the market preparing students for their professional lives
- The courses for certification(C 4 C) is a one month intensive practical skill based training program for senior students from College of Computer and Information Sciences(CCIS).
- Students would take the program during the first month of their coop Journey.
- For AY 2020 – 21 the C 4 C program is approved for students taking Master in Cybersecurity, Bachelors in CYS tracks and E Commerce Track.
- Students will take three highly valuable and recognized International Certifications.
- We have collaborated with our existing Industry partners such as EC Council, SAP, Oracle and Microsoft.
Objective of C4C
- Empower our students with the specialized skills needed to advance towards a successful career.
- Improve employability prospects by offering intensive practical skills aligned with each track offered at CCIS.
- Ensure lifelong learning skills.
Tracks offered (Currently - More are being added)
- CERTIFICATION PROGRAM – Cyber security Track
- CERTIFICATION PROGRAM – E Commerce Track