PROGRAM VISION AND MISSION
The Construction Management program aspires to be among the leading programs in the Engineering Management field, and prepare the next generation of leaders in the Construction Management discipline and related construction industries.
The Construction Management program aims to respond to the high demand in the construction industry of the Middle East for engineers equipped with managerial skills, techniques, and tools.
- Provide high-quality engineering education, scientific research, and community Services.
- Prepare students to be successful leaders in their diverse career paths and graduate studies.
- Qualify students to demonstrate a high level of ethical and responsible behavior,and to be inspiring models for their community.
- Deep knowledge of discipline
- Digitally capable
- Creative Designer
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Skilled communicator
- Lifelong learner
- Leader and team member
- Socially responsible
- Professional and ethically responsible