Program Vision and Mission
The Production and Manufacturing Engineering Management program aspires to be among the leading institutions in the Engineering Management discipline that prepares the next generation of industry leaders.
To provide high-quality education consistent with international standards in production and manufacturing engineering management to graduate engineers equipped with the needed knowledge, values, and skills to serve the Middle East through an environment that emphasizes on lifelong learning, leadership, scientific research, and service to the community.
- Provide high-quality engineering education, scientific research, and community Services.
- Prepare students to be successful leaders in their diverse career paths and graduate studies.
- Qualify students to demonstrate a high level of ethical and responsible behavior,and to be inspiring models for their community.
- Deep knowledge of discipline
- Digitally capable
- Creative Designer
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Skilled communicator
- Lifelong learner
- Leader and team member
- Socially responsible
- Professional and ethically responsible