Program Learning Outcomes
The Law Program will enable you after the completion of the program to:
- Recognize legal principles and rules, both in theory and practice.
- Understand, and present substantial legal information related to Civil and Criminal.
- Laws, Family matters, Jurisprudence, Commercial Laws, and International Law.
- Define legal terms effectively.
- Be familiar with the history, theory substantive and procedural laws.
- Apply knowledge of legal concepts, doctrines and theories on various legal issues.
- Explain the legal concept effectively, both orally and in writing.
Identify legal issues & theories that apply to the facts of a described problem:
- Expanded their abilities to identify legal issues and apply core legal principles on the cases.
- Describe legal concepts related to public and private laws learned in the courses.
- Apply knowledge of procedure Law in practice.
- Apply Knowledge of specific facts related to legal disputes and principles.
Compose legal arguments on given case scenarios in a course:
- Be able to apply legal rules learnt.
- Be able to apply procedures involved in problem solving e.g. in criminal, family cases.
- Both when asked to do so, and when faced with unanticipated new situations.
- Be able to investigate issues and problems in course of study using a range of legal.
- Sources and come to valid conclusions.
Interpret facts and laws in variety of situations:
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the substantive and procedural law.
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of the substantive and procedural law.