PROGRAM VISION AND MISSION
To be a leading Engineering Management program that is recognized locally and internationally for quality education and developing future leaders.
To provide high-quality education and scientific research consistent with the highest international standards in the area of engineering management that prepares participants for successful careers in industry, government, and academia aligned and inspired by the Saudi Vision to serve the Middle East through an environment that promotes lifelong learning and meaningful contribution to communities and sustainability.
To receive the Master’s degree, students must satisfy the requirements related to credits, program of study, and other courses within the maximum period that is specified in the PSU Graduate Rules and Regulations. The requirements are as follow:
- Complete the credits required by the respective program track.
- Satisfy program requirements.
- Provide high quality education with core engineering background and managerial skills demanded by KSA organizations and Middle Eastern countries.
- Provide high-quality scientific research consistent with the highest international standards.
- Addressing managerial problems from an engineering point of view to respond to job market to meet the Kingdoms vision 2030
- Citizenship: Our graduate will have meaningful contribution to communities using at most ethical and visionary approaches in different contexts in society
- Communication:Our graduates are able to present information effectively in business environment, and are proficient in written, oral, presentation, and searching for information and listening skills. Be articulate, professional negotiators and persuade others effectively
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Our graduate will have the skills to spot opportunities and use their innovative to build on it for the benefit of their communities and organizations. They will have a creative mindset to achieve business success
- Leadership: Our graduates will have knowledge to motivate, guide and lead others
- Organizational Management: Our graduates will possess the capacity and the skills for planning and guiding project processes from ideas to implementations
- Technical Specialization: Our graduates will show a depth in their area of specialty, discipline, knowledge and skills and be able to apply them in different contexts to solve problems