Program Vision and Mission
The Electrical Engineering Program aspires to graduate outstanding electrical engineers capable of serving the local societies professionally by providing them with high quality and up-to-date electrical engineering education.
To provide students with the needed knowledge and skills in electrical engineering, to conduct scientific research, and to contribute to the sustainability of the society.
- Provide high-quality engineering education, scientific research, and community Services.
- Prepare students to be successful leaders in their diverse career paths and graduate studies.
- Qualify students to demonstrate a high level of ethical and responsible behavior,and to be inspiring models for their community.
- Deep knowledge of discipline
- Digitally capable
- Creative Designer
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Skilled communicator
- Lifelong learner
- Leader and team member
- Socially responsible
- Professional and ethically responsible