The Department of Accounting of Prince Sultan University is the first university in the Middle East to be accredited by six major professional accountancy bodies:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
The BS in Accounting program is accredited by the National Center for Academic Accreditation and Evaluation (NCAAA), Saudi Arabia for 7 years (2015-2022).