M.S in Cybersecurity Learning Outcomes
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
The ability to:
- Define and use security models to abstractly describe security properties of computer and communication systems
- Monitor, maintain, and enhance the protection of critical systems through widely accepted standards, procedures and policies.
- Apply appropriate mechanisms including the use of suitable tools to prevent, detect, react, and recover from Cyber-attacks.
- Analyze and evaluate multiple risk assessment methods and strategies.
- Compare and contrast the legal and ethical aspects of cybersecurity at different levels.
- Integrate systems-level-infrastructure thinking into Cybersecurity problem identification and resolution.
- Integrate evidence-based practice into system reviews to design, coordinate, implement, and evaluate security plans in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Conduct research in specific Cybersecurity topic in order to identify, analyze and solve related problems.