PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Prepare participants for a lifelong career addressing the critical technical and managerial needs of private and public organizations.
- Emphasize developing analytic abilities, making better decisions, developing and executing strategies, and leading people who innovate.
- Use basic engineering concepts flexibly in a variety of contexts.
- Apply knowledge, skills and techniques of engineering and management to execute contemporary projects and operations effectively and efficiently.
- Understand the concepts and application of good management practices to foster innovation and sustain global competitiveness.
- Demonstrate leadership and effective communication skills.