Program Vision and Mission
The Civil and Environmental Engineering Program aspires to be among the leading programs in the Civil and Environmental Engineering field, and prepare the next generation of leaders in the discipline and related industries.
To provide high-quality education consistent with international standards in civil and environmental engineering to graduate engineers equipped with the needed knowledge, skills, and values to serve the Middle East through an environment that emphasizes lifelong learning, sustainability, leadership, scientific research, and service to the community.
- Provide high-quality engineering education, scientific research, and community Services.
- Prepare students to be successful leaders in their diverse career paths and graduate studies.
- Qualify students to demonstrate a high level of ethical and responsible behavior,and to be inspiring models for their community.
- Deep knowledge of discipline
- Digitally capable
- Creative Designer
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Skilled communicator
- Lifelong learner
- Leader and team member
- Socially responsible
- Professional and ethically responsible