EXEMPLARY MOODLE COURSE AWARDS
The Exemplary Moodle course Awards is designed to highlight Moodle resources that stand out as examples of good practice which have positively engaged students and to reflect the wide range of innovative learning design that exists across the Faculty.
Criteria And Guidelines
- Candidates for the award must be Full-Time faculty at Prince Sultan
- You are allowed to enter one course only in the awards. - Your other
courses will be taken into consideration. - Winners are not allowed to apply
- Your course may be in English or Arabic language.
- Your course must include at least 7 engaging activities (e.g. forums,
quizzes, Surveys, chat, calendar,… etc). In addition, the frequency &
quality of activity use will be taken into consideration.
- Your courses will be judged based on how frequent the site was used and
the quality of the content.
How to Apply
You can submit your application by visiting our main Moodle site:https://lms.psu.edu.sa/