1. Why is accreditation important to PSU?
Through accreditation, PSU acknowledges its strengths and areas of continuous improvement and can determine if it meets or exceeds minimum standards of quality.
2. What are the benefits of getting accredited?
Accreditation helps parents, prospective students, and employers in identifying strong schools for enrollment and
hiring future employees. It also enables institutions determine the acceptability of transfer credits.
3. Who is the national accrediting agency in the KSA?
The national accrediting agency in the KSA is the National Center for Academic Accreditation and evAluation (NCAAA) under the Education and Training Evaluation Commission (ETEC).
4. What is the difference between full and conditional accreditation results from the NCAAA?
Full accreditation is good and covers for seven years; conditional accreditation is only valid for three years. Both are recognized as accredited.
5. Is PSU accredited?
Prince Sultan University received full accreditation in 2010 and successfully received full accreditation again for 2017-2024 by NCAAA.
6. Which programs have active NCAAA accreditation?
The following programs have active NCAAA accreditation:
- Applied Linguistics
- Communications and Networks Engineering
- Production and Manufacturing Engineering Management
- Interior Design Engineering
- Construction Engineering Management
- Architecture Engineering