FACULTY - President's Digital Learning Excellence Awards
The President's Digital Learning Excellence Awards are prizes that ar conferred annually to PSU faculty members who demonstrate innovation, creativity, learner engagement and distinction in the use of digital educational tools.
- Full-time/part-time faculty members teaching a fully online or a blended course.
- Faculty members who demonstrate the use effective/ Innovative instructional technologies
- Faculty members who have taught the course for at least two semesters/trimesters prior to being nominated and can demonstrate evidence of its impact on the achievement of the course learning outcomes.
The President's Digital Learning Excellence Awards are three awards, which are:
- The award for the Innovative use of Educational Technology (EdTech).
- The award for the design of a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC).
- The award for the Innovation in Laboratory Instruction.
SAR 10,000 for each category.